SCBC Secondary College participated at the ACC Athletics Carnival that was held on Monday, 7th September 2020. It was another wet and stormy day to participate in, but that did not bother our “South Coastians” who had a great attitude and competed well all day. Our students represented our school so well and we won the G Division, ACC Athletics Carnival for the first time in our history. This means that we will be promoted to the F Division in 2021.
We won the following Awards on the day:
- Senior Girls Champions (Yr 9 & Open)
- Overall Boys Champions
- G Division Champions
We also had individual students who won awards on the day:
- Conan John in Year 11 for Open Champion Boy
- Sean Tubbs-Forsey in Year 7 for U13s Champion Boy
- Amelia Groves in Year 9 for U15s Runner Up Champion Girl
- Jacob Forsythe in Year 11 for Open 3rd Runner Up Champion Boy
A special congratulations to those students who won awards and participated and represented our College so well on the day.
Thank you to Mr Campbell and the Physical Education staff who continue to champion our students and organise these events.